The 2 most important ingredients in skin care! Retinol & Vitamin C come together to form a powerful acne-fighting duo.
This amazing cream hydrates your skin while brightening and healing it. Retinol promotes cell regeneration which helps speed up the healing process for damaged skin.
Most customers begin to see results in as little as 1 week!
- Our plant-based Retinol & Vitamin C hydrating cream is loaded with nutrients to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Our formula is medium-weight, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly into the skin. Perfect for those looking for a little extra moisture.
- This moisturizer works great as a night cream. Let the retinol clear your pores while you sleep and wake up to bright and beautiful skin.
- Vitamin C: corrects skin discoloration and evens your skin tone
- Retinol: clears your pores and improves skin texture
- Contains 4 powerful antioxidants: including Vitamins E, B3, B5, and also green tea extract which all help to protect your skin from UV rays and irritants that can clog your pores.
- Plant-based glycerin absorbs moisture from the air and locks it into your skin keeping it extremely hydrated.
- Great for oily skin
- Can be worn under makeup
- Step 1: Wash your face with a natural cleanser
- Step 2: Apply Serum
- Step 3: Apply a small amount of cream to your face and massage until fully absorbed
1.76 fl oz. / 50 ml
Water, 15% Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Vitamin E, Vitamin A (retinol), Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Green Tea, Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Plant-based Glycerin
Bought some for my little sister because they’ve worked so well on me. I still have slight breakouts here and there but no where near where it use to be.
The serum and moisturizer left my skin brighter and refreshed. Definitely recommend using this product.
Every time I put this on I feel like I’m doing something so nice for my skin. It feels rich but not at all heavy, there’s no weird smell, and it absorbs quickly, and so far I’m completely loving the packaging as well. I feel like my skin tone is way less dull after not that long at all and (most importantly for a lazy girl like me) I really enjoy using it, so I’m more likely to keep it up.
I love this product!!!!!
I like how the product doesn’t necessarily make my skin feel agitated like other retinol creams. The pump did stop working but I didn’t expect it to have a pump anyway. Also, the consistency is kind of weird but with a little work it smooths on nice. Could be placebo but my skin does seem to be clearing up after only a week.